Our current fleet includes:
- 13.6m Curtain-sider
- 7.5t. Lorries,
- Transit vans
- Flatbed trailer operated by CPC trained drivers
Customers have the peace of mind that their transport requirements will be handled with a reliable and efficient service with access to a range of options dependent on consignment size, required transit times and final destination.
Working alongside The Pallet Network we are able to offer an extensive pallet service covering the whole of the UK.
TPN have a zero-tolerance policy to loss or damage so you can be sure your cargo is in safe hands.
Action Roadways offer next day, and economy and non-standard cargo delivery options supported by competitive rates and a dedicated customer service team.
Our Express Van service is available for those time sensitive shipments that require urgent handling.
Contact us today for availability and pricing.
Action Roadways have around 600 pallets space of storage space available within our Belvedere depot.
Whether you are looking for a short-term storage solution, longer term options or even a devan or consolidation facility we would be happy to discuss your requirements.
the pallet network
Action Roadways is proud to be a Member of TPN – THE Pallet Network. TPN is the UK’s leading pallet network, with more than 100 Members and over 120 sites throughout the UK. Toegther with TPN, we offer excellent service levels for next-day, timed or economy deliveries for any palletised goods.
We handle full, half or quarter pallet sizes, and you can see the dimensions on the images below. We can also take oversized freight which requires more than one pallet space. For freight which measures 2.6m or more in length or width, ask about our expert service TPN XL.
There are a few reasons we think TPN is the best choice of network for us, and for you.
- Its service levels are second to none and, with great IT, excellent regional members and superlative IT systems, its operation is now peak proof. Even when volumes climb, TPN service stays strong.
- With the largest number of depots throughout the UK, TPN offers unrivalled postcode coverage and national service.
- Both Hub and member operations are accredited to ISO 9001 for quality assurance. All TPN Members including ourselves, are rigorously audited every year.
- TPN’s IT, Connect lets you enter your jobs online; print your own labels, so you know the details are right; track your pallets all the way to their final destination; and it’ll give you real-time automated updates en route, including the moment your customer signs for their delivery through the award-winning electronic POD system. The TPN App – TAPP – gives you all your pallet network information from your Android mobile or iPhone.
- TPN has purpose-built Hub facilities in Minworth and two regional Hubs at Preston and Northampton.
- TPN has links to Europe and Scandinavia, and TPN.ie, our sister network in Ireland.
TPN – We are THE Pallet Network.